Recently I've been nominated for two Liebster Awards, by the lovely Emily and Rosa. Thank you so much both of you! They have wonderful blogs, so you should definitely go an check them out!
The Liebster Award is an award going around where people nominate other up and coming bloggers who have 200 or less followers. I think this is such a great idea to let people know about other good blogs out there! Obviously I haven't gotten around to doing the post yet, so I though I would combine the two and do it now.
The rules are
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you
3. Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
11 facts about me
1. I am at my second year of university studying biology.
2. I live with my boyfriend in our own little apartment, which I love.
3. I would rather have a cozy night in with my friends or bf than go out.
4. I love to read, but after I started university I pretty much only have time to read for school.
5. I LOVE chocolate, it's can go a bit to the extreme sometimes...
6. I really want to live in the US (at least for a couple of years), and I am so jealous of people who do.
7. If I could bring two american stores to Norway it would be Target and Whole Foods (I could actually make that list way longer, but I wouldn't know how to stop).
8. I love to travel, it is probably the main reason why I can't wait to finish uni and get a proper job.
9. I let my emotions control way too many things in my life.
10. Summer is my favorite season, but February is my favorite month of the year.
11. I've been wanting to start making youtube videos for years because I love film making, photography and editing, but I am also kind of scared to do it as english is not my first language...
1. What make up item makes you feel most confident?
I have to say concealer, because I have really bad dark circles under my eyes. I would say mascara too though, because I feel like a little bit of mascara just instantly makes me look more awake.
2. Cats or dogs?
I've always been a dog person and I really want a dog someday. Recently I've been getting more and more into cats too though. I used to be a little scared of them, but I've just been liking them more and more.
3. How do you pass the time when you're bored?
YouTube, without doubt. I spend way to much time watching youtube videos. And all other sort of social media sited like twitter, facebook etc. And blogger of course.
4. Optimist or pessimist?
I would mostly say I am a pretty optimistic person. I try to see the good things in pretty much every situation. I am definitely more positive and encouraging when it comes to other people though.
5. What would you buy right now if you had all the money you wanted?
Probably a house in the States (that's what my boyfriend said, lol). I really want a car to have where we live while we study though, and I've been talking about having an elliptical for probably the past four years so I should buy that too.
6. What is your "guilty" food?
I already said that I love chocolate, so definitely that. I also love ice cream a LOT. Which is one reason why I love summer. It is just too cold here in the winter to be eating ice cream on a regular basis.
7. What is your favorite TV show?
I actually have a ton. I'm not sure I could pick, so I'm just going to list a few. The vampire diaries, Pretty little liars, Glee, Grey's anatomy and Modern family (a recent obsession)....
8. Where are you from?
I'm from Fredrikstad, Norway. It's about an hour away from Oslo which is the capital of Norway. I'm living pretty far away from there right now, but I hope to move back to that area after uni.
9. What feature do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
Their smile and their eyes. Pretty cliché, but I can't help it. A happy, kind face beats pretty much anything.
10. What do you think is your best physical feature?
My eyes. I think it is the only thing I can say that I actually really like. I used to wish I had brown eyes, but now I really like my blue ones.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years I will be 30 (turning 31 very soon). I am hoping to be married by then. I really want to have at least one child before I'm 30, so we'll see how that goes. I also hope to have a steady job that I am happy with. Pretty standard I think..?
Questions for my nominees
1. Where are you from?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What's your dream vacation destination?
4. What's a makeup item you can't live without?
5. Why did you start blogging and what do you like about it?
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
7. If you could be stuck at any age for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
8. What makes you feel the most confident?
9. How would you describe your style?
10. Favorite movie of all time?
11. Night in or night out?
Please let me know if or when you do the tag so I can read your posts! :)
Also, I wanted to say thank you so much for getting me to 50 subscribers. I really appreciate everyone of you, and you have some amazing blogs as well! <3
If you know of any other amazing blogs I should check out, please let me know. I am always looking for new people to follow :)