1. If you could go back in time, would you choose a specific era in History? if so, which one and why?
This is kind of a hard question. It would be really fun to go back to around the turn of the 19th century (from the time of Pride and Prejudice and all that). With all the fun dresses and dances and all that. But at the same time there are a lot of things about that time that I don't think I would like too much. So I would definitely like to visit that time for a while, but I am pretty happy with the time I live in right now.
2. What do you like to do on a Sunday evening?
I am pretty boring so I really like to just relax on a Sunday evening. Maybe catch up in some youtube videos and blogs. Maybe watch a movie or do some stuff that I haven't had time to do earlier in the week.
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would LOVE to be able to be at any place at any given time. Like apparating in the Harry Potter books. That would just be amazing!
4. What do you like the most about blogging?
I like that I actually get in contact with people and get to know people that I otherwise would never have met. I think the blogger community is such an amazing community where everybody encourages each other, and I love that. I also really like that I am able to share things I enjoy spending my time on with other people who enjoy the same things.
5. Name two of your life goals.
I want to one day be in a steady situation with a loving husband and children, and I also really want to travel a lot and see different cultures.
6. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak norwegian, english and a tiny, tiny bit of french.
7. One person, one question. Who and what would it be?
This is another hard one.. I'm not sure. I 'll have to think about it and fill it in later, sorry!
8. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
Biology and geology. I actually liked school in general for the most part so I never really had a subject that I really couldn't stand.
9. Is there any movie or book that has changed your life in a significant way?
I don't think so.. I'm trying to think, but I can't really come up with any. I'm sure that if my brain would start working I would probably remember some as I love to read..
10. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas! Everything about it makes me happy! :)
11. Do you have a quote that you live by?
I don't think I really live by any quotes, but I have three quotes that have really inspired me lately:
"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying."
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
"Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle"I just think they are really motivational, and they fit perfectly in my life right now.
1. One make-up for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
2. Favourite item of clothing
Right now I have to say my new sweater from H&M which I showed in my spring haul.
3. What inspires your blog posts?
Other people's blogs, youtube, pinterest and just everyday events and things I love. I get my inspiration from a lot of different places.
4. What's your favourite High Street clothes store?
H&M. I don't know if that counts as a high street store, but I think it does..?
5. What was the last piece of jewelry you purchased?
I can't even remember.. I think it was a necklace from H&M before Christmas.
6. Where are you from?
I'm from Norway
7. Heels or flats?
8. What is your favourite perfume?
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom right now.
9. Dream job?
I don't really know, and it has been a challenge for me over the past years. Right now I would probably say maybe clinical nutritionist because I have been really interested in that field lately. I am studying biology with additional math though, and I think I am going to enjoy something in that field as well. At least I definitely hope so!
10. Why did you start blogging?
It was something that I'd been wanting to do for a while and one day I just decided to do it. And a lot of the reasons are the ones in question 4 from Dany ;)
11. Do you have a middle name?
I really wish I did, but sadly I don't..
So those were all the questions. I hope you found this somewhat interesting. If you want to share some of your answers to any of these questions, please do below. And again, thank you so much for nominating me! ❤