Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break ❤ Pictures and a Haul

Hi everyone! I am now back from spring break and I just wanted to share a few pictures from my trip with you! I also made a haul of some things that I bought while I was away, so I will put that in this post as well. I am still not actually home in my apartment yet, but I am going home this weekend. When I get back, I hope to finally get back into a schedule with school, assignments, work, blogging, youtube and all that stuff. For the past couple of weeks I have been traveling and stuff, so any schedule has just not really been present at all. 


Anyways. For those of you that don't know, I went to Israel with my boyfriend and his family. We went for a week and stayed mostly in Tel Aviv. As it was my first time there we did a lot of sightseeing to the most famous places, the ones that you kind of have to see while you are there. For trips, we went one day south to the Dead Sea and Jerusalem and one day north to the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights. We also went to see and old roman town called Caesarea one of the days.

Me, my boyfriend and his cousin

In front of the Dead Sea

Floating in the Dead Sea

Eating falaffel

Me and my bf's cousin

In Caesarea

A fig leaf and a Hamsa card

Sushiiii :)

In Caesarea


At a market in Jerusalem

More from the market

Sunset in Tel Aviv

In front of the Western Wall (Wailing Wall) and Dome of the Rock.

View of Jerusalem

By the Sea of Galilee

An olive tree....

At the Golan heights

That's it. Sorry that a lot of these pictures are of just me, but I didn't want to put up a ton of pictures of other people without asking their permission and stuff like that :) I hope you enjoyed watching this anyways and please tell me if you did anything fun for your spring break. Or if you haven't had your yet, what are you planning to do? :)

8 comments:

  1. your pics are gorgeous and you looked like you had a great time!

    i just tagged you for the versatile blogger award, i hope u can check it out and perhaps do it yourself :)

    http://heyitsemily25.blogspot.com/2013/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! You look so gorgeous in all the pictures Siri! I've been LOVING all your Youtube videos, and I get so excited when I see one in my Subscription box. :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing Blog! <3

    Do you want to follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Siri, looks like youve had a fab time and you look gorgeous, can't wait to catch up on all your videos

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love looove the pictures :D You look gorgeous and it seems like you had tons of fun!
    I have nominated you for the Versatile Award http://bluebellsandowls.blogspot.mx/2013/04/my-versatile-award.html
    Big Kiss!
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time! :) about to watch your video now xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my lovely friend Siri!

    I have just nominated you to do a tag that I created myself called the Celebrity Tag! Check out this link if you would like to do it! http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-celebrity-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snaps! Looks amazing! :)

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete