Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Celebrity Tag!


So I was tagged by the wonderful Emily to do this tag! She actually came up with this, and I thought it looked like a really fun tag to do!

Instructions:
1. Tag and link 3 or more people to do this. (Don't tag someone that's already been tagged.)
2 Leave a comment on their blogs telling them that you've tagged them and link your tag. 
3. Make sure you credit and link, Ahem, It's Emme, and the person who tagged you on your tag post.
4. You must answer all of the questions!
5. Copy and paste the instructions and the questions onto your post. (Make sure you copy and paste the questions portion by itself too, so it's easy for the people you tag to do this tag!)

Questions:
1. Who are your top two celebrity crushes and why?
2. Have you met any celebrities? If yes, who and where they're from if others may be unfamiliar with them. (Pictures would be great.)
3 .Do you personally know any celebrities? If so, any fun experiences?
4. Which TV show cast would you most want to be friends with and why?
5. Which movie cast would you most want to be friends with and why 
6. Which movie character would you most want to portray and why? 
7. Who is your celebrity style inspiration and why?


Answers:
1. Who are your top two celebrity crushes and why?
Hmm.. Probably Liam Hemsworth because he seems like a good guy, and kind of protective in a way, and Channing Tatum just to be really original.. because he looks really nice and I LOVE that he's an amazing dancer. And of course they're both really handsome as well!

2. Have you met any celebrities? If yes, who and where they're from if others may be unfamiliar with them. (Pictures would be great.)
I actually don't think I've met any, which is pretty sad. I've been very close to Johnny Depp once in Paris, but I never met him personally..

3. Do you personally know any celebrities? If so, any fun experiences?
I wish...!

4. Which TV show cast would you most want to be friends with and why?
I would love to be friends with the Modern Family cast because they are such a versatile group of people and they all seem so nice and friendly! There are so many other casts I would like to be friends with too though!

5. Which movie cast would you most want to be friends with and why 
Maybe Mamma Mia, just because there are a ton of amazing actors and actresses in that one. It's funny how I can't really think of any movies while I'm sitting here.. I'll probably think of a ton tomorrow or in a few days.. Haha!

6. Which movie character would you most want to portray and why?
Oh, this is hard! I'm actually going to say Nora from the first Step Up movie, just because I would love to be able to dance like her! Not that I would magically be able to dance just because I was supposed to play her.. I feel like there's somebody else that I really should remember, but I can't so I'll just go with her. 

7. Who is your celebrity style inspiration and why?
I don't really think I have one celebrity style inspiration.. I just kinda wear whatever. But I love the style of Kate Middleton, Leighton Meester, Nina Dobrev, and also Spencer from Pretty Little Liars. Not that she is technically a celebrity, but I love Troian's style on the show!

I tag:

Bluebells & Owls
A little bit Unique
Laura's Fashion Fix

I hope you do this tag! It was really fun, and I would love to see other people's answers to this tag! :)
xx, Siri


9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to do this tag, I was tagged by Emily aswell :) I'm so in agreement with you about Channing - mmmmmm! :p

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Mamma Mia a bazillion times! Kate Middleton is just beyond words amazing. :) Thank you so much for doing my tag Siri! And you did it so quickly too! Loved watching your swap video!! I think swaps are such fun and you got some good products. You were so cute when you squealed about the bath and body lotion! (Don't worry I liked the video. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me Siri, it really is such a fun tag :) Completely agree with mamma mia, I watch that film and it just looks like so much fun and I love the way, the likes of Pierce Bronsan isn't a professional singer, I have a complete crush on him by the way! Will Smith is a crush of mine too, wish I knew celebs as well lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! Loved to read your answers :D This is a great TAG!
    xx
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't necessarily love Leighton's style, but I love Blair's style a whole ton!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Siri! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, check it out
    http://kittyqua.blogspot.in/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leighton Meester and Kate Duchess of Cambridge are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really nice tag!
    Sweetie now I´m following you in GFc and Boglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I like your blog. Follow for follow? Follow me and leave a comment I will follow back for sure =)
    Schimi's Espace: http://schimisespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete