Saturday, August 23, 2014

A week in DC! ♡

As I mentioned earlier, I spent the last week in DC, meeting my boyfriend who has been cycling across the US from Seattle to DC this summer. If you are interested, you can read more about his journey here: www.TransAmTraveling.blogspot.com :) We decided that I would fly over to meet him and that we would spend one week together in DC. We had the most amazing time just relaxing, doing touristy stuff and just having fun. I hadn't seen him in two months, so it was sooo good to see him again!! Here are some pictures from our trip, I hope you enjoy! 

Happy reunion in front of the Washington Monument

Tired and happy in front of the Capitol. It had been pouring all day, hence my incredibly fancy hair-do. My shoes and feet were also soaking wet!

One of my favorite purchases (I will probably update about that later) and the view of the Capitol from Newseum.

In front of the White House and Lincoln Memorial.

Beautiful Georgetown and a cute little squirrel. They were everywhere!

Washington monument poking out of my head and the entrance to China Town.
Have you guys been traveling anywhere fun recently? Traveling is one of my favorite things in the entire world, and I've been so lucky to have travelled quite a bit in my 22 years! 

xx, Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment